Friday, November 9, 2012

Baked Cinnamon Chips - Feingold Stage 1




I always have leftover flour tortillas when we make tacos so I looked up a recipe for baked cinnamon chips.  These are super easy to make and can be made with gluten free tortillas as well.


Tortillas (Azteca flour tortillas or Food for Life brown rice tortillas for GF)

Butter (Earth Balance Soy Free for dairy free or Land O’Lakes)

Cinnamon Sugar


Cut the tortillas into triangles (I used my meat scissors).  Melt butter and dip tortillas in the butter, or brush the butter on.  Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.  

I bought a bottle of cinnamon sugar and then when I ran out, I made my own and put it in the jar.  I combined ½ cup sugar and 1 TB of cinnamon.  You can sprinkle this on buttered toast too.

Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. 


Feingold Stage 1

No comments:

Post a Comment