Monday, June 4, 2012

Chicken Fajita Seasoning







3 TB cornstarch (I use organic b/c of GMO’s)
2 TB chili powder
1 TB salt
1 TB paprika
1 TB sugar
1-1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 tsp. cumin


Combine all of the ingredients and store in an air tight container or jar.  I use about 1 ½ to 2 TB of seasoning mix for every 4 chicken breasts. Use more or less depending on how spicy you want it. 



I cut some chicken breasts into chunks, then place in a skillet with about a TB of olive oil.  Cook chicken through, then add seasonings and about 2 TB of water to mix. 

I make this with Spanish rice (see recipe) and serve on top of rice and lettuce.  Can also serve with flour tortillas (Azteca if you are not GFCF).


This is one of our favorites.  I quadruple the above recipe and keep in a jar for when we make this. 


Feingold Stage 2


1 comment: