Saturday, February 16, 2013

Apple Grape Juice






2 apples (I peel; depends on your juicer)
2 cups of seedless grapes

This was my 6-year old's idea. We didn't measure. He just threw in some of each but I found this recipe above in the juicing book below. It turned out good. You could also add some kiwi for variation. 

Green Granny Smith apples are the healthiest but a little more sour than other apples. We used one Granny Smith and one Fuji apple. We always get organic apples too.


We use an Omega juicer that I got 10 years ago. This is what Dr. Mercola was recommending back then because the motor is very slow so it does not destroy the vitamins and nutrients like some other more powerful juicers might do. I've used it to make baby food too.








Feingold Stage 2




No comments:

Post a Comment